Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Few Flashbacks.

Guess what!
My brother & I were watching Euro Cup 2012 on laptop today (in case you don't know what is Euro Cup, it is a soccer cup for Europe countries only), since we don't use cable TV, we use "our wifi" instead! So he found a website of Indonesia's TV channels and we watched it on RCTI (RCTI is one of Indonesia's TV channels). I was so excited because this moment reminds me of Indonesia so much! :D
I mean, watching soccer is our thing! Our "Indonesia" thing! Soccer & badminton are favorite sports for Indonesia, just like football, softball, basketball for America :) But we are more into soccer!
I just remembered when world cup 2010, I can almost see crowded people in every kind of famous places such as McDonald, Airport, Mall, etc,  that watched World Cup together :) it was so fun! Soccer is one of thing that can bond us together. I don't really like to watch soccer matches very much because I think it's kinda boring for me, but I still like to watch it sometimes.

After watching Greece v.s Czech and Russia v.s Poland, my brother suggested to watch Japanese drama. We love to watch it back in Indonesia. And I was like, "yeah, why not?". I decided to watch dramas about school life because that kind of drama always fun! I could mention a lot of examples but I'm gonna mention only 3 examples of best Japanese dramas I ever watched: Hana Yori Dango, Nodame Cantabille, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi). Try to watch those movies and trust me! You won't regret it! (I hope :D )
So ANYWAY, my brother & I were watching *drum roll*.... GOKUSEN! I know, call me lame, because that was 2002 drama and I just watch it in 2012 :/ I wanted to watch it since I was at 6th grade but I couldn't find the dvd at anywhere! I was so happy because finally I could watch it! :)

I want to post this because I really want to remember this moment. :) moment that brings me feeling back to Indonesia and to my childhood (just in case you want to know my "elementary" childhood, I was so into Japan's stuffs really much!). Like some people said, if you don't want to forget the memory, post it in internet.

p.s: I think I decided to watch Japan's drama that I wanted to watch since I was little, for this summer. Yeay! :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN