Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last Weekend on September

Friday: I went to Sitora's house and on 8 pm as usual I watched America's Next Top Model.

---

Saturday: I went to Taft Museum of Art in Cincinnati with my brother. On evening, we went to Philiphine's gathering (they are my bro's friends actually).

---

Sunday: I did bowling for the first time with my mom and my bro! I got 67 points hihi not so bad for first time played bowling. After that, me and my mom went to New Port. 




----

and... that's it! This week was better than last week tho. Last week there was too much bad things happened and my mood swing ruined it. btw, I really really can't stop watching Grey's Anatomy, it was hard for me to stop watching it for a day because of assignments and homeworks.. but I did it! and I finished my third art project, photorealism collage, but I stil need to work for some part for extra point, I will post the picture after it.


:)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN