Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pieces of Advices

Today I went to Young Women Lead Conference in NKU (@ywlcincinnati with hashtag: #YWL2012) and these are pieces of advices that I remember from 2 amazing guest speakers:

"Remember your ABC: Always Be Confident. And if you don't feel confident, act confident because no one knows the difference." - Julie Carrier. (@JulieCarrier)

Julie Carrier is an award winning national speaker, a role model, an author of beYOUtiful!, Miss Virginia USA 2002, and seen on MTV's TV Show: MADE.
(source: wikipedia)

***
"You can't let tough times get you because tough times don't last, but tough people grow." - Dominique Dawes. (@dominiquedawes)

Dominique Dawes is a retired US gymnast, a three-time Olympian, a World Championships silver medalist and a member of the gold-medal winning "Magnificent Seven" at the 1996 Summer Olympics.
(source: wikipedia)

***
I got a lot of free stuffs from this conference such as: 2 shampoos, 2 conditionares, hair spray, covergirl eye smokey blast, comb, @MeanStinks deodorant, 1 shirt of @MeanStinks shirt, 1 shirt of YWLC, etc. I might post some photos of me wearing the MeanStinks shirt because the shirt is so awesome and I love it! :)
overall, I enjoyed this conference, I got a lot of inspiration from it. :)

2 comments:

Mustika Hayati said...

nice blog!maybe we can follow each other if you want?:)

http://choccopost.blogspot.com

Nava said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN