Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

We All Changed.

There's this one guy in my art class, he just moved in to town about a month ago probably. He talked to me about this homesick stuff and how he wanted to go back to New York. I said I've been there before (not about the New York part, I mean the homesick part). I moved from places to places so I know it.

He said: It's too quiet in here.
Me: I know. That's what I felt the first time when I got here.

We talked about stuff and stuff and ended up like this,

Him: Don't you miss all your friends back there?
Me: Well... yes I am. I mean, not the same way like the first time I miss them, but I still miss them. It just, people changed, you know? They move on, I move on. People changed, life goes on. You'll get used to it tho, you'll get over it.
Him: Well yeah I hope so..
Me: I left all my friends, I left all my family, besides my mom and my brother (my dad still in Indonesia but will stay here soon). I sacrifise everything. People changed, I changed, life goes on. You'll get used to it, don't worry.

And yes, one of things that I proud of myself is, I survived from this homesick stuff. and I hope he does too... :)

1 comment:

Mustika said...

WANT TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER DEAR? :)

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN