Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

January Updates

I know that I promised to update my blog in this year, but I don't think I can do it for most of my time since there's no wifi anymore around my place... (boooo!)
Anyway, I think it's gonna be a great week this week. I feel positive and optimist. It doesn't really happen that much since I am more realistic person than optimist.. but still, I feel so happy these days. There were a lot of things that made me unhappy too, but it's my past, I'm learning to let go of things.. :)
My dad is coming soon! We will have a road trip on Friday-Monday and I will update photos soon! A lot of great things coming up this month and I will try to update my blog as much as possible (not that much tho :p ) like I promised in my resolution.

Adios! :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN