Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Two of Six

Sooo.... I did my second speech yesterday! Like what I wear, I did a speech about batik... :D Oh my, 4 more speeches to gooo! The weather was kinda cloudy in these pics, because there was a thunderstorm in the night before and in the early morning.

After my NKU class, I went eating with my mom in my one of all time favorite diner, Waffle House. I ate the Angus Cheeseburger and then for dessert, I ate the Triple Chocolate Pie. It was too much, I couldn't finish it.. :D 

After that, I went to Sarah's house and ate (again) Frozen Yogurt from the Orange Leaf. Oh, I watched this Indian movie called "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" with Sarah from her netflix, it was pretty long movie but it was actually a really good and simple movie... So, that's my Thursday! :)
left: mine. right: Sarah's froyo

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN