Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Been 2 Years...

...that I have been away from Indonesia & lived here in the States. Oh my. Time flies so fast. I realized that I changed a lot, but I'm still me. I'm glad that I'm actually growing up to be better (based on my opinions). Hope I will learn more and will be more grateful at every thing, the good ones and also the bad ones.
I don't know what's up with this, but last year I had a skype video call with a really really really good friend of mine, Gerry (I called him "Gerconk" though hehe), at July the 27th (which is my last night in Indonesia, I went away at the 28th). Now, I called Nadya for about an hour and also Gerry for about an hour at July the 29th. Wow! :)

P.S: July the 28th is also my parents' anniversary day... :D

1 comment:

Valentina Duracinsky said...

time does fly!
happy anniversary to your parents.

Cheers,
Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN