Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

It Will Be Soon.

In our AP Calculus class, instead of doing our tasks..
(Karen sits next to me)
Me: *singing & humming "My Boo" by Usher* *reach the high (extremely) false notes*
Me & Karen: HAHAAHHAAHAHA
Karen: Oh Mary! Haahahahaha, I'm gonna miss you in college!

:(


Btw, if you happen to be my seat mate, you will probably will listen to all my rambles and all my random singings. I love having a seat mate, I used to have a seat mate when I went to my middle school in Indonesia. Too bad that seat mate (two people sit on different chairs but share one big table) only available in the lab/science class in here. We use Biology class as our AP calculus class. But you know what, maybe to sit by ourselves help myself to focus anyway, since I tend to play around in class. Hehehehe.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN