Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's a night time when everybody's out right now either lining up or shopping like crazy because of Black Friday, but I'm gonna say it anyway... that I'm thankful for everything. I'm thankful because people that I love still exist in my life. I'm thankful of the bad and good things that I had experienced. I'm thankful because I feel so peaceful and free as ever. I'm thankful that I'm still me. The list goes on and on, but especially I'm thankful for today. Even though I don't have a family by blood that live here, I still have those people who care about my family. We went to Mary's house (she's our family's friend that is like a family to us) and then went to her daughter's house. I ate too much and I loved it. All of the foods are home made which is a plus plus. The cheesecake is the best cheesecake I ever tasted. Wait, did I said that everytime I eat a cheesecake? But for real though, it is the best. It melts in your mouth. Tastes like heaven. Gosh, I want more.. :))

While we were waiting for the food, we watched Harry Potter the Goblet of Fire and half of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I just borrowed all Harry Potter's movies from Mary, so I'm gonna do Harry Potter marathon sometime.. My biggest regret in my life is the fact that I didn't read the Harry Potter books. At least, I read the first one when I was younger. But still, I wish I read all of them.. Oh well.
Happy thanksgiving, people! Be thankful in your everyday's life. :)

P.S: I forget to say something. I'm thankful because I had a skype call with Greda around 2 hours 40 minutes. Our friendship is kind of like Meredith Grey & Christina Yang 's friendship from Grey's Anatomy. I mean, that's what we told ourselves. :p

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN