Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

How It Starts

On the phone:
Him: ....well it's your own fault that you fall in love with me!
Me: Hahahaha!

Then again,
Me: Thank you for everything. You know, like everything. *mention all the stuff he done*. Thank you also to fall in love with me.
Him: *laughs a little*
Me: ......Oh my God.
Him: What?
Me: I can't believe it. Don't you realize it?
Him: What is it?
Me: This is actually our first time to say that the other one falls in love with the other one and none of us even deny it like usual. This is too funny.
Him: Hahahhaa you're right!

And yet, none of us even say the words to each other just because we already know it's just us. And of course, just because I know he falls in love with me first. :))
Btw both of us don't feel good at the same time. :( Hope we will feel better soon!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN