Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

RIP Paul Walker

To be honest, this is the first time that death actually brings affect on me. Every time a relative around me died, I usually ended up in silence and didn't cry at all, because I really didn't know what "should" I feel about death. This is also the first time that when I heard someone I don't know in person, died, I feel truly sad. Really really really sad that I actually cried (a little bit). It finally hits me that I can't take life for granted. It finally hits me that I can't take people for granted also. Or do whatever as I please without thinking of other people's feelings. Or underestimate the thought of dying and realize that the thought of "I rather died rather than being old" is so stupid. It finally hits me.
May you rest in peace, Paul Walker. Thank you for all your kindness that you give to this world. Thank you for living to the fullest with no regret. You will be missed by the whole world, not just as "Brian O'Connor" or any other characters, but you will be missed as a person and a human being.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN