Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Tinky Pinky

Everything seems laughable today I don't why. Maybe it's because my pink pants? :D I'm not one of those people who hate Monday. I actually feel that "Tuesday is my Monday" because I feel more happy and bubbly on Monday rather than on Tuesday.. ;p
Anyway, after school I went shopping with my mom and tante Ayu. Tante Ayu was curious that she thought I have a boyfriend or if I like a guy because I look so happy, but really this has nothing to do with me at all (I don't have a boyfriend or like a guy anyway). I'm just happy because...I'm just happy. See what pink pants can do to me in a day? :D
By the way I'm doing what they did right now, but instead of making a scrapbook, I'm taking a picture every day instead... I will probably show them in every 5 or 6 days. Yay for December!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN