Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Lemme Out

One day it was -14 degree Celcius out and Mary almost died if she stuck inside the apartment for one more day. So before she went wacko, she went out and tried two new things:
1. Mexican food.
2. Caramel Flan Latte (Starbucks)
Mary likey both of them.

I never go to Mexican restaurants. Well, except for Chipotle, twice. So cross the never then. Anyway, the tacos are good. Should keep in mind that their portion of food is like my meal portion for the whole day... and I'm obsessed with Chips + Salsa. Ugh I feel I need to get some tacos again right now.


The lines for Starbucks are ridiculously long! Even though they have a Starbucks drive thru, but the line is still long. Caramel Flan latte is worth to wait though. Now I'm thinking about it, maybe I should go to Starbucks at Crestview tomorrow after work... :D Well I have to take a bus which means I have to walk in this kind of weather. But I think I'm gonna be alright, I act like I'm European anyway so I think I can handle the cold. ;) (no you're not, you'll freeze to death)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN