Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ice Ice Baby

The road outside is literally all ice. It's so slippery that I think people have to bear my knock-off ugg boots for entire week, because my knock-off ugg boots makes me walk easier. Nyaw. Things that I've been looking forward for spring: jumpsuits, running, and color pants. Mary can't wait. But since one of my resolution is stop taking things for granted, so I'm being patience here and not complaining about the cold and the snow (Reaaally?).
 
I think my cat is too cute that sometimes I can't handle her cuteness.
Oh, The Fault in Our Stars is amazing. I'm on page 200 something and I think I will finish it today I hope. Now I want to read poems, I want to read Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. Sometimes I don't know how to keep up with myself because I want to know everything and want to know how to do everything (but of course, it's always temporary because I get bored easily)
 

Let me end this with some of my favorite quotes in The Fault in Our Stars:
"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" (P. 63).
"I almost felt like he was there in my room with me, but in a way it was better, like I was not in my room and he was not in his, but instead we were together in some invisible and tenuous third space that could only be visited on the phone" (P. 72).
"I believe the universe wants to be noticed. I think the universe is improbably biased toward consciousness, that it rewards intelligence in part because the universe enjoys its elegance being observed. And who am I, living in the middle of history, to tell the universe that it – or my observation of it – is temporary?" (P. 223).

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN