Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Cutest Kid

So today my school was dismissed an hour early and my work closed 3 hours early. Well, maybe the weather is that bad. Anyway, been listening to this song over and over again because of this video. She is the cutest kid in the world I swear. Well, not in the world, but still. Her dad is such a gentleman.

And yeay, tomorrow is a snow day. 10 snow days already for Boone County. I probably gonna graduate on early June because of this, but let's worry and complain about that later. Now, let's just embrace the snow day. ;)

Btw, well said on this post. I always like it when someone points out about 'America is the greatest country in the world' because it shows how (most or few) Americans are arrogant. Yeah, yeah.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN