Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Watched a Shakespeare's play (A Midsummer Night’s Dream) by the Cincinnati Shakespeare Company today at school. I liked it because I think the people were pretty funny. To be honest, I couldn't pay attention entirely when I watched the play because my mind was in the La La Land (???) and thinking about something else (Rrrrr!). But they did make the whole auditorium laugh, so I wasn't lying that they were funny. :) My favorite character is when the beard guy played as a princess. You're my favorite, man.
And I just found out that I'm kinda attracted to men who have a beard, but it depends if it looks good on them or not though. (yeah, I kinda notice when I see the beard guy who was in the play. I don't know why I'm attracted to many things).

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN