Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Gre is Being 18

I know it's kinda late to say, "Happy Birthday" to you, but birthday or no birthday, here you go..
Happy birthday to my soulmate, my Christina Yang, my rational thinking side, and, of course, my person. God knows that you're not just my best friend, but you're more than that. You're my family. You're my sister. Again, you're my person.
I know life is hard right now and you're (we all are actually) trying to survive. But don't forget to breathe a little bit. Count your blessings. I want to tell you that I am here for you, maybe not all the time, but you know that I am here for you. I always support you. I wish that this 2014 will be the best year for you, yet, or at least it will be the meaningful one. Be anything that you want. Life is short and the world is small. I believe in you. I know that we don't talk as much as we used to (screw you school), but just so you know that I still have your back. Just lean on me when every thing seems hard.
I suck at birthday greetings I swear. But here you go, my-kind-of "happy birthday wishes". A little present for you, so you can open this post in this digital world and know that you always have me.

This is us. Ha.
 
"If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor." - Christina Yang.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN