Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Does Anyone Feel the Same Way?

Maybe this is just me. But every time I have a goal and I almost there, I just kind of give up. Not like give up entirely, but just give up of trying my best. If I see myself in another point of view, maybe I'll see myself as a quitter. But I'm not a quitter, believe me. But I'm not 100% competitive either. But I will be one, if someone makes me mad and that makes me feel the need to do better than that person heheh.. Anyway, where was I again?
Every thing feels so close that I almost can feel it. Maybe if I don't reach my goals, I will bawl my eyes out, as usual, and reflect to myself what did I do wrong then feel awful-but-"I'm okay" after that. I don't know, I don't get myself sometimes. Maybe I will figure it out what I'm trying to say in here or maybe I will not.

Btw, I'm currently addicted to the song called "the Moon Song" from "Her" soundtrack. I love every version (duet of Scarlett Johansson & Joaquin Phoenix, L'Orchestra Cinematique, duet of Karen O. and Ezra Koenig, just Karen O., duet of Kina Grannis & AJ Rafael) of that song and I can't decide which one is my favorite version.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN