Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Need to Blog My Feelings Out

First of all, I set my blog to private this past week because I'd been trying to edit some stuff out... I need to work on some things on my blog (it still looks crappy) but I will get back at it later because I miss blogging so much. 
Plus, I need to blog my feelings out.. :p
Currently, I miss my boyfriend like a lot, a lot, and a lot... I know that lately my posts have been about him but I can't help it. Ah, LDR common probs :D

I feel so guilty today that I spent my saturday on...nothing. Not exactly nothing, I tried to vacuum, wash dishes, and such. But it was hard for me to focus. It made me sad somehow that my time management is really that bad, that I usually do one thing in a hour and then after that I just lay on my bed and think/wander about a lot of stuff. I don't think I'm lazy though. I think it has to do with self control. Gosh, what's wrong with me.... But I'm still 18 years old and I think I still have a lot of time to fix myself. Slowly but sure. :D

Speaking of above, I still haven't done any of my home work... hah... It sounds I'm going to sleep really late again tonight heheh. Well, I better start doing my homework. Seeyaa!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN