Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Cold Monday is Cold

I never check emails these many times before college happened. I received around 10 and more emails every single day and I communicated with all my professor through my emails. I really like it because I feel like I'm important or some sort (I mean, "important" people are viewed as those people who checked email regularly) :D
I kind of wished that I could turn back the time to my early freshman year so I could make better decisions of the classes that I'm taking right now. But I believe everything happens for a reason. Even though the thing that happens to me right now is I'm still confused about what specific major I should take. 
I can't wait for my two days fall break because I will spend my morning time for my own me-time yeayyy (or talking to Dan which I always looking forward to)!! I wish nothing bad would happen next week because I want nothing to ruin my fall break! Last Sunday was a bad day to me because I had a conflict with my parents.


Anyhoo, I'm currently looking forward of how my English paper of Rhetorical Analysis turned out. I really liked the process and maybe I would post it here if I think it's good enough. :)

And here I present you my weird webcam photos that I just took after I typed this post. Just because I'm weird.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN