Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fifteen Minutes Post

I am still working on to stop being a procrastinator and to have a better sleep schedule.. so I think I just end this post right here. :D
Btw just for fun, I edited these pictures cuz the editing photo app is "tacky" and fun for me! :D
I don't usually wear tights, but I think it grows on me now. So I'm looking forward to have many colorful tights! Do you know that I bought an orange jeans last weekend? :D Don't know how to pull it off, but I'm going to wear whatever I want anyway, whether it looks good on me or not heheh..

Btw, I want to know my big oak* already... Can't wait for Friday!!!


*Big oak = what it's called for "big brother" in my service fraternity. Recently, I joined a service fraternity called Alpha Phi Omega and I liked it so far. This fraternity is a co-ed organization so it's not only for guys (because fraternity usually associated with guys only). Well to make it sense, APO is not technically a part of Greek Panhellenic and not a social fraternity. So it's different than other fraternity/sorority that people usually associated in TV shows and movies.
And since I'm a pledge, I'm going to have a big oak later. I really can't wait to know who is it going to be. Yay yay yay!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN