Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Want To:

  • stop feeling all mushy mushy. What happened to the old Mary who was grumpy, realistic, too straightforward, and somewhat strong on the surface?
  • watch Grey's Anatomy. Because I need Meredith Grey so much right now. If she can make it through anything that life gives her, I can make it too.
  • be in another country, or place, or whatever where no one knows me. Sayonara, people-that-I-don't-want-to-deal-with-anymore. Not forever though, for a week maybe. Okay, maybe forever if I like it.
Because life is hard. Life hates me sometimes. People hate me too sometimes. I know that I'm supposed to make a lemonade when life gives me lemon but I don't want to drink lemonade. I just want to throw that stupid lemonade to someone's window so they would be mad too like me. But that's violence and not nice.

If the future Mary feels "oh pity the old me, look how she can't handle her bottle of emotions" when she reads this post in the future, I would throw the stupid lemon at her face too. Because let's be honest M, you're born as a grumpy and sassy person.

Anyway, I just want to be done with everything and everyone at this moment.

You feel me?

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN