Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Disney on Ice: Princesses and Heroes

I went to Disney on Ice with my mom tonight just because I really wanted to watch Disney on Ice for a very long time. We didn't buy the tickets online but we were so lucky that when we bought the tickets on the spot, we got the row C a.k.a the third front row! :) I could see everything clearly and I was satisfied about it. There were a lot of kids in there and most of the girls wore pretty princess dresses. I kind of wish I brought my own crown or at least dressed as Minnie Mouse, but oh well, there's always a next time :p
^ Frozen alert ^

The theme of Disney on Ice I went to was Princesses and Heroes. So the show was all about the princesses' stories but it focused on the heroic part. There were characters from Aladdin, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Rapunzel, the Princess and the Frog, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen (duh), and Cinderella. The ice skaters were so good that they looked effortless doing the performance. I mean, the shows were not just all sliding and spinning...there were some jumping, acrobatics, and others too. It was like I was watching a real good ice skating shows but the skaters dressed up as Disney characters which is even better! ;)
^ I was so excited singing "Be Our Guest" song because it was one of my favorite Disney songs! :D ^
^ This was from the Little Mermaid part when every Triton's daughters sang along but not Ariel (of course Ariel was never there, she was probably off somewhere fantasizing about humans with Flounder) :))) ^
 ^ Oh my gosh Minnie!!!! <3>
The downside of the show was just Frozen was the longest part. I liked Frozen but I just didn't love it enough as I loved the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and Aladdin. Maybe it was because Frozen was the newest Disney movie and I still prefer the older Disney movies that I watched when I was a kid.

Nevertheless, I still had fun in the entire show with mi madre. Here are some video clips that I uploaded through my Keek account:



No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN