Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Pink Doraemon

So blessed and happy because things got better each day by day.. :) 
One good advice that I often heard from alumni and other people is to "maintain a good relationship with your professors" and I do believe that we all should do that. You never know when you will need them in the future. Besides that, teachers and professors are usually matured and educated so you can talk to them and learn something from them. Since high school, I always had a good relationship with my teachers and it paid off. For example, my English teacher, Mrs. Gels, still wanted to write me a letter recommendation when I asked her for help. It's just one of the best feelings to get help from your teachers and professors when you need it the most. It's also good to have their respect. So moral of the story is, don't be best friends with your peers only, but be best friends with your teachers and professors. :)
*P.S: I think this applied to your boss also, don't you think? One of my managers is so chill with me so it is really nice whenever I work with her. I also can have a flexible work schedule because she's awesome. :)

A photo posted by Mary Andrikus (@maryandrikus) on


Btw, happy national adoption day! Fun fact, do you know that I have a dream that I want to adopt a kid if I ever decided to have one? :) I don't know, I'm just not down with the idea of giving birth and such hahahahah.. But in all seriousness, I really am planing to adopt or sponsor a kid in the future. I think life would be so much fun if everyone in the family is unique. I guess we'll just have to wait and see in the future.. :D

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN