Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Is the Grass Always Greener on the Other Side?

I just spend an hour to edit photos just because I felt like it heheheh.. Every time I go to college, if I feel I'm somewhat well dressed or my outfit made me happy, I usually take a picture out of it. So I will post the photos, one by one, in my other next random posts. :D
Today, I was an hour and half late to work because I overslept. I never, ever, ever, late to school/work before. I'm a punctual person. And I want things as I want them to be, perfect. So as you can see, I'm pretty strict and perfectionist to myself. But this morning, I realized that it's okay to let loose for awhile. It's okay, you know, to be late. Sometimes I just need to cut myself some slack because lately I have been so stressed out because of work heheheh...so I forgive myself. :)

Then, tonight I feel so jealous of a lot of things. I'm jealous of people, who are at my age, who are enjoying their holiday by spending time going out with friends and/or family. I'm jealous of my closest people who are having so much fun rather than working around 46 hours a week (I actually work 46 hours & 15 minutes this week heheh). Then I realized that jealousy is never a good feeling. Jealousy is evil. "Love is not jealous" (1 Corinthians 13:4). Jealousy makes people feel so negative. My good friend, Dharmang, told me at the other day, "don't feel jealous because it's not good for you or for anyone." So I made myself to realize that it's okay to live a different life that maybe seem dull than anyone else's life. It's just how life works out, it's different to each person. And it's okay to be different. So here I am, trying to not put too much pressure on myself and reminding myself that the grass is not always greener at the other side. Jealousy is just a matter of how I perceive things so it's just up to me whether I want to be jealous or not. And my choice is, I refuse to be jealous at others. :)

Therefore, I just took a hot shower and tried to entertain myself by editing photos (a.k.a putting a lot of stickers on them) and listening to bubbly music. Btw, I bought a candle that has a scent of Peppermint Bark and it smelled so good! Anyway, this song helped me to cheer myself up:

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN