Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SAAW

Btw, I remember that I did this English project where I had to design a homepage of a company's website that I may work into in the future. At that time, I was really inspired by IFAW and WWF organization, so I just chose to do a website for an animal welfare in South America. I did this the whole night and guess what, I think I overdid it because the example was very very simple like this one:
But Mary overdid her project because everything has to go exactly like in her mind heheheh.. ;p and this is how I did it:
I was going to shut down the website after I was done with my presentation but then my professor asked me if she could use my project as her example for her next classes so I didn't shut it down hehe.. And click HERE if you wonder how the website actually look (I just did the homepage so don't look at other pages such as About, News, etc).


P.S: I actually did a research on the whole thing, with the pictures' caption and the news, and I also put the resource of where did I get the information. So, the informations are real and I don't just copy-paste things.. :D

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN