Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Photo Session with Dan

This morning, Dan asked me to take photos together so he decided to have a video call. He's sooo random and I know it's weird, but I still get butterflies every time I talk to him through video call because I couldn't stop laughing and smiling.. :)) Anyway, because I am tacky and weird (the Indonesian word would be "alay"), I just decided to edit some of my favorite photos hehehehe.. So here is our "photo session"! ;p





My favorite photo would be the one that Dan used as his display picture:

Let's have the real photo session soon, okay Dan? :)

2 comments:

Tasya Bintang Anggitta said...

don't forget to hire me as your photographer, kay! *minta tapi maksa* *lol*

Akhira Nabilla said...

mary it's too gemashhhhhhh!!

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN