Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hi How Are You

At times like this, I'm very grateful of the support and love that people have given to me. I'm not in good terms right now with something personal, which I will probably share it here when I'm ready. Life just happens.. Anyway, I called my dad after I haven't called him around a month (I know, I'm such a bad daughter, right?) and I felt so loved again. Especially when he told me that he's proud of me and he can't wait to be here with me just so he can help me with things. No one as passionate as him when it comes to my education.
I've been feeling low these past few days that all I've been reading is just bunch of articles about love, such as this one, heheh.. And right now, I'm trying to heal myself step by step, one step at a time. Thank you for those who have been supportive to me and I promise I will be a better version of myself soon so I can return the favor.. :')

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN