Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Keep Calm and Breathe

Sometimes I get really unfocused and worry whenever I have too many things on my plate. I just google "anxiety" and stumble into this website that scares me that I might have anxiety because (I think) I have most of the signs of anxiety...or maybe because I just worry too much.

Anyway, Amazon just called and asked me if I want to work again in there or not. I tell them that I will consider it first. I'm still thinking whether it would be the best if I just pass the offer so I don't have too many things to worry or just take the offer since I always have the need of financial security.

The truth is, I always love learning. I believe in the power of education and am grateful for the opportunity to be able to go to the college. But the problem is...I like a lot of things and I still think that it's crazy how young adults, from the range of 18-21 years old, already have to know what they're going to do for the rest of their life. What I'm trying to say is, I like a lot of things and I can't settle down yet on one subject. And right now, I don't know why, I miss English classes so much. English is not my strongest subject (I don't even know what my strongest subject is, blah) but I always enjoy learning English. And I'm thinking, maybe I should minor in English because look how tempting these courses are (click HERE). Rightt? They look tempting, righttt? :))

But again, even though I love learning, it doesn't mean I love to "study" and take test. I know that learning can be achieved in informal education but I think formal education is good also especially if I can enroll in it. But the thing is, as we all know, education is muy expensive. And if I really want to learn things that I want to learn (which are a lot), I might need to take summer classes or more classes in each semester. I don't mind to have to do extra work, but money is the main problem.. ;p

So, let me get back to the Amazon thing that I mentioned above. Maybe I should just work double. I mean, it won't be that bad, right...?

Btw, I'm thinking to do yoga later at night and tomorrow so I can relax. And I'm still hoping that I don't actually have anxiety...so anyway, I gotta go to sleep now. Have a good day! :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN