Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Talking to You Is My Hobby Though

Dan: you haven't played tennis anymore for awhile..
Mer: I know.. I miss it though. I just don't have the time and have no one to play with.
Dan: why don't play tennis for school again?
Mer: they have the practice from 9 - 10 PM and I think I will be tired from it because the time is too late..
Dan: Right. So, what are the hobbies that you have done lately?
Mer: Hmmmm....honestly, I don't know. 
Dan: I think it's funny of how we get older, we stop doing our hobbies then we forget our hobbies. Don't you think? I mean, I used to love drawing and then I stopped.
Mer: True that. I have a lot of hobbies. I like to read, watch movies, play sports, play ukelele, and what else? I just don't have time for it lately.
Dan: You like to write also. Well, I think we should try to make time and do our hobbies again.
Mer: Yeah, I think so too.

Btw, here are little bit of flashback.. This is when Dan and I did crafty/artsy stuff together and they turned out messy and random and funny. But I still love them and I still keep them until now. ;p

I just had a movie date again with Dan but in the middle of the movie, Dan fell asleep so I just hung up the phone. Gosh, why he is such a koala.. :p

P.S: I want to play Harvest Moon so bad, gahh!

P.P.S: Dan drew me a picture and I kind of want to post it here but I think I need his permission first. ;p

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN