Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Buzy Bee

Oh my gosh, I am soooo tired... I'm tired but I'm also happy because that means I have things to do and also something to look forward to. I just hosted a fellowship event for my service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega (APO), and I think it went well. I'm so looking forward to grow as a better friend and leader in APO. I love being part of APO so much and I'm glad that I joined APO in my first semester of my freshman year.

Anyway, I've been having so many things to do in my mind. Like, a lot. Sometimes I don't know why I put these pressures on myself heheheheh.

And also, I've been having headaches for these past two days, I don't know why. Sometimes, I have a headache but sometimes it's gone. It's weird but I hope more time to sleep will do me good. 

I just got off the phone call with my dad so I think I'm going to hit the bed now.

Good night. :)


Oh! And tomorrow, I think I will wear a dress because it's spring time alreadyyy yippiiee!

-----
Just cuz I'm random, here is a snippet of video from last week, hehehe.. :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN