Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Sunshine in a Cloudy Day

Hi hi! So todayyy my mom and I worked until 3:45 PM and I was so happy because it's been awhile I don't get a non-closing shift!!! :) My mom and I had a mini date today. We went out to eat ice cream because my mom had a coupon and then we tried to find a clothing fabric but ended up not finding the one I wanted. I asked my mom if she can sew a skirt/dress for me with my color of choice since my mom just bought a sew machine, but as well put it to use heheh..but too bad we didn't find it, maybe next time then. Anyway, today's been raining all day long and I just decided to be a sunshine and wear an outfit like one because I believe I'm a sunshine heheheh! ;p

Btw, I've been wanting to upload pictures from my yesterday impromptu self-trip but maybe I will do that on Tuesday. Alright, gotta get back to my homework now. Bye!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN