Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Just to Stop By

Just thought about this:
When life gets hard, all you need to have are your family and best friends. And if you still have both of those two in a good and healthy condition, you're luckier than most of people, especially when your family and best friends are good people. Because most of us, still looking for a place of comfort and "home" , and ending up in a wrong place. It's sad when I know some of my friends went into the "wrong" direction because they're lonely and they get into a bad circle of friends. Our surroundings do affect our personality and behaviors.

----

Btw my big, Megan, gave me an Easter's gift basket hehehehe sooo happy! :)


Anyway, I don't feel good today so I think I'm going to sleep earlier today.. :(

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN