Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Money is Green.

I'm very proud to say that it's been 10 days on April and the only time I've spend my money on is when I went out to eat with my friends. That's it. And I'm also very proud of myself that I'm still budgeting my money until this month, yayy! I'm such a nerd because...who else would actually do budgeting "for fun" before they reach their 20s year? Of course, me. Btw I haven't told this to anyone except to my parents that I actually set a goal for myself to reach a certain number of money on my savings before I'm 20 years old. I have a good feeling that I will reach my goal. Just wish me luck!
And I think that's all I have to say for today, hahah. Here is the picture from my friend's (impromptu) birthday dinner.. :)
^ This is a random picture that I took. Just because it looks cool (and instagramable). ^

P.S: budgeting every month is one of my goals a.k.a 2015 resolutions.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN