Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I bought all of these for mi madre because you can never go wrong with buying a woman a bouquet of flower as a gift (at least, that's for me) ;) I got her a TJMaxx gift card, Betsey Johnson's necklace (Betsey is my kind of girl, her sense of fun is contagious), and Starbucks as well. ;p
Btw, why gas is getting expensive these days? I've been waiting for the price point to reach below $2.5/gallon but it hasn't happened yet somehow..

Oh, I have another random thing to say. I found a baby bird near my apartment. My mom and I tried to go to the nearest pet store because, my neighbor told us, they usually have a supply of worm to feed the bird. But it turned out, they closed after 6 on Sunday. So I have to try again tomorrow morning. Hehe, that's all. Have a good day/night! :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN