Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Namaste.

I think I went to sleep around 1:30 AM because I couldn't sleep (even though I was already on bed by 12) and then I woke up at 4:50 AM but I couldn't get back to sleep. Since when sleep is a problem to me? Hehe.

Anyway, I just thought about this.

We should always give love to people, whether they're strangers or relatives, the love that are more than what they deserve.

Not because they only deserve it, but because everyone wants and needs love. This world needs it.

But somehow that's what the world is lacking of. 
Instead, the world has more things that are the opposite of love. Selfish, envy or jealous, ego and pride, disrespectful, anger, evil. That's why wars still happen until today, right?

But before you start to give your love to people, love yourself first. You too, deserve your own love. And somehow, that's the hardest thing to do for yourself, am I right? I always have a hard time loving myself and still learning until now.

And also, forgive. Forgive those who hurt you. Not just because they deserve it, but also because you deserve peace within you.

Namaste. :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN