Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Saturday

Oh goshhhh! Today I feel so good because tante Ayu did a make up on me and also a photo shoot! I'm not really a model material so this is not really my thing ehehehe.. But there's always a first time for everything, right? :D I really like most of the photo results and I look soooo different. I will post the results later when I get them but until then, here are some random selfies I took at work! :)
Tonight, I had the most rudest customer ever. Won't go too much details on it but even though he was rude, I still consider myself having a good day today. That one customer still couldn't ruin my good day. I also had nice customers especially those guys that bought stuff for their wives because of mother's day and I found this gesture really sweet! :)
Now I'm going to call Dan soon hehehehe bye! :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN