Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Kitty Cat

So tonight, instead of doing my two papers, I'd been chatting about iPhone 6s, tigers, and cats to my mom and my brother. Wow, I get so much things done tonight (lol). :)))

I told my mom and my bro to watch this video because I thought this video was too funny when I watched it yesterday at the Discover Series' event in NKU. This video is about when Nick Nichols wanted to take a picture of a tiger in a swamp, but it was hard to do so (obviously). Then, he set up a lot of cameras at different angles in the swamp, hoping that a tiger would come in. He thought that he didn't get the pictures because he didn't see any tiger yet for few days, until this one tiger gave him a hope. So, here is the "behind-the-scene" of how he got the picture:

I also bought this cat ears for halloween! I'm thinking to dress up as a cat or Minnie Mouse for halloween this year (it's not even October yet...I can be well-prepared, ya know). This is random but somehow this cat ears reminded me of this:

Anywayyy, here are my pictures with my baby girl. She looks so grumpy but I know she loves me so mucho.
^ Actually, no, she hates me ^
^ She seriously wanted to get away from me. Ok, the conclusion is, my cat hates me sometimesonly when I did this kind of thing to her. ^

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN