Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I Want to Complain a Bit Here, so Here We Go:

  1. I haven't posted anything here for a long time and this makes writing a post harder for me because I'm not used to write often anymore. I used to write just for fun, but now I found it hard to even start..
  2. I somehow thought that I have some kind of dual personalities. Sometimes I feel really, really happy and sometimes I have lots of negative thoughts about everything. Or maybe this is just my mood swing?
  3. I feel I'm not close to God as I used to be and this makes me sad. What make it more sad are that I don't know what to do with it and I don't tell anyone about this. And I know how contradicts this is because if I don't want to tell anyone about this issue, why would I post it here? I don't know myself why. I feel lost.
  4. I always sleep at 1:30 AM or after every single day and I somehow can't sleep earlier than that time.
  5. I miss blogging, crafting, and doing any kind of creative-activities so much. I miss reading for fun. I miss doing my hobbies.
I'm just really struggling with my own thoughts right now and maybe I just need to breathe and rest.. Good night.

1 comment:

ovi siregar said...

Maybe you just need time to relax and don't push yourself!
Life is too sweet to get ignored. So why don't you enjoy your days with full of happiness and do something you love like you used to :)

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN