Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Dark Side of Who (Minus Tyler)

I had the best time with other NKU great leaders and these wonderful people who happen to be my family group. I adore and love them so much even though we just met for like 4 days... :))) I'm very thankful that Norse Leadership Society retreat has brought us together. This picture was taken at our second family meeting on our first day of the retreat and Tyler Groll (our other family leader besides Jenn) wasn't here at the picture. :(
^ The Dark Side of the Who (left to right and top to bottom): Adam, Jenn, Hannah, Jarrod, me, Baylee, Kelsey, and Keith -- minus Tyler ^


More stories to come!
(I already typed few stories but I have to continue it later because I'm getting sleepy)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN