Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

You're Such a Goofball

Mer: Dan, I just watched Fast Furious 7 yesterday and then I adore Letty and Dom together. I want us to be like them, to be the hottest couple.
Dan: What about David and Victoria Beckham couple?
Mer: What about them?
Dan: You told me that you wanted to be like them.
Mer: Oh, yeah that's true... Let's be like them then, never mind what I said earlier.
Dan: How about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Do you want to be like them?
Mer: Oh my gosh there are so many... Let's just be us then.

---

2 1/2 years ago.
Dan: Ew, I don't like cats. They always look mean.

3 days ago.
Dan: Mer, I want to have a cat. How much do you think it would cost? Gosh, I really want it... I must have a cat soon but I don't know when..

2 mornings ago.
Dan: My friend is going to move and live in front of my (apartment) room and we will have to take care of the cat together! The cat has to sleep with me more though.
Mer: Really?? I'm so happy for you. Why do you want to have a cat all of the sudden?
Dan: I dunno, but I just like the feeling of owning a pet. Cats are adorable anyway.

Last night.
Dan: Oh my gosh, Hana is sooooo adorable!!! So cute! Mer, look at her, she wants you to pet her. Go pet her!!!

Me, as a cat person, feeling all proud because now he likes cats too. ;)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN