I feel content tonight.
And, I am just really feel grateful for this moment.
Also, I'm in my fall break right now so hopefully I can be productive and relax at the same time. We'll see what things I can do in two days.. :)
Here are things I'm excited about because I just feel like listing them:
- I just found out who's my APO little! I'm really excited for this because I've been waiting for this moment for so long, hahaha... I never have a little before and hopefully, she will stay in APO for the rest of her college years!
- I'm going to the Aquarium with Cheyenne for free! Yas!
- There's a job application that's open and I really want to apply for this one. They closed the application last month, but they re-open it. I really want this job because it relates to my major.
- I got accepted as the Campus Connection Tour Guide for NKU! :) Since freshmen year, I wanted to be a tour guide and now it comes true! :)
- The best retreat, NLS Fall Retreat, is coming up in a month.
- I really need to study and focus more on my studies. I have so much room for improvement.
- I'm highly aware of my feelings now. I feel I understand myself more and this is good because this is another form of taking care of myself.