Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

A Little Life Update

Gosh, I miss blogging so much. I keep promising myself that I will blog more, but somehow I never do it. 

My life has been good (and busy) so far. I learn more things about myself from good and "bad" experience that I've had such as the fact that I have so many things I have to grow or develop from myself, I need to loosen up and stop stressing about everything, I'm more emotional than the usual and need to control my feelings (feelings are ok as long as they don't control me and make me feel like I'm trapped), I love being loved and paid attention to, and I just need to keep doing what I want and believe in myself and gain more self-confidence.

So, here are my quick life updates:
  • I'm going to intern abroad at Guatemala (1 month) and study abroad at Costa Rica (1 1/2 month) this upcoming summer! I've been keeping this to myself except to only my closed ones because I'm afraid I'll jinx it. Until now, I honestly hope I made the right decisions because most scholarship announcement will be announced on April and I heavily depend on scholarships....
  • I have one more year and a month left in my undergraduate years! :O
  • I went to a silent retreat (picture below), and I plan to go to more silent retreats again.
  • My romantic relationship has been really good right now. He makes me so happy and treats me well.
  • My friendship relationship is so-so because I'm trying to adjust to new changes. 
  • I journal everyday.
  • I found out that my main hobbies are journaling (I collect cute notebooks for this reason!), painting, playing ukulele, and basically trying and learning new things.
  • I have another APO little, and she's absolutely the cutest! :)
  • I might watch my first musical on May with a very good friend of mine....yay!
  • I had the worst period cramp today, but I survived!
  • I watched my first basketball game until it finished at the Danbarry movie theatre with Katie. I found out I actually enjoy watching basketball games more than soccer or tennis.
  • I'm trying to be healthier, stronger, and fitter. I take yoga classes twice a week and a zumba/hip-hop classes at least once a week.
That's all! I will try to write more in here, so I can improve my writing skills (at one second, I forgot how to write a post, pfft). See you! :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN